Introducing the Eazzy Labs CSM(Smart Lab)
Running a business requires you to be a jack-of-all-trades. Today, we’re announcing the Smart Lab CMS hub, created for businesses that move quickly and want to offer the best customer experience to their clients.
Smart Lab CSM offers a full stack of software for marketing, sales, and customer service, with a completely free CRM at its core. They’re powerful alone — but even better when used together.
Get Started with Smart Lab CSM
Be a customer experience superstar
Here’s what you can do in the new Smart Lab CSM
- Increase customer satisfaction: Now you can deliver automated self-service options and common customer requests, via an automated channel.
- Boost everyone's efficiency: Solves issues fast at reduced costs by connecting customer service with field service and other departments.
- Improve products and services: Analyze trends and monitor products and services to identify issues and preemptively notify customers.
- Issue Management: Manage customer interactions and visually track activities, case status, and SLAs
- Intelligent Routing: Automatically assign cases and work orders based on skills, availability, and location.
- Omni-Channel: Integrate telephony systems and support customers across web, phone, chat, email, and social media.
- Visual Workflow and Automation: Automate assignments, tasks, and service processes with a simple drag and drop interface.
- Automate Customer Self-Service: Drive self-service with Knowledge Management, Communities, Service Catalog, and Service Portal.
- Customer Data Management: Give clients a view of accounts, contacts, entitlements, contracts, products, and assets.
- Email Templates: Create stunning email templates, automatically personalize subject lines and content for each recipient, and run A/B tests to improve open rates and clickthroughs.
- Social Media: Monitor brand mentions and relevant conversations, track engagements automatically, and schedule your social posts to be published when the right people will see them.
- Sales Automation: Use workflows to automate manual, time-consuming tasks: Rotate leads, create deals and tasks, and more. Queue up a list of sales calls, make them from inside your browser, log calls automatically
- Email Scheduling: Schedule emails to go out at a specified date and time, or use machine learning to deliver emails to prospects when they’re most likely to engage. Prepare your team for an automated future.
- Knowledge Base: Turn your customers’ most frequently asked support questions and tickets into a robust, optimized knowledge base of help articles and documentation that’s indexed in search engines.
How to get started?
Start growing with Smart Lab today, with tools to make every part of your process more human and a support team excited to help you, getting started with inbound has never been easier.